Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I know I won't, but sometimes I will because of you.


I won't wait forever
And I know you wouldn't want me to.

I won't be mad
If you decide you're ready for love
If I'm not the one you want.

Even when you're feeling blue
I won't tell you how special you are to me,
Because you don't even think it's true
I'll let my actions prove it to you.

I won't stay up at night and cry,
Because this time,
I didn't lie about my life
And you're still by my side.

I won't say it'll never be over
Or that I never want it to be,
Because time is a mystery
And love turns to history
When people don't think
Before they commit for good.

I won't try to be perfect
And fix all my flaws
Because I know you wouldn't love me
If I made any sense at all.

What I will do,
is let you know
That your love is safe with me
And that's the way it will always be.

No comments:

Post a Comment